Monday, April 09, 2012

H is for Hike

Saturday we went for a hike at Spencer's Gorge, an area characterized by beautiful waterfalls and hazardous cliffs. While my children were never actually in danger of falling to their deaths, I found myself constantly shooing them further away from the cliff's edge.

We saw several waterfalls, people walking their dogs, lovely stone bridges, a pit full of leaves to play in, and a field for rolling. I'm not sure who was more tired, the adults or the offspring, but only my husband had a nap afterwards.








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! Looks like a fun day.

Good luck with the challenge!


Dianna Fielding
sociologyfornerds.com

Laurisa White Reyes said...

Beautiful family. http://1000wrongs.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...