Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New Furnace Day!!!!

If a picture is worth a thousand words then a video is probably worth a million.  So here's the longest blog entry I've ever done.

Here's a video blog I recorded with the kids as the furnace gang was finishing up the install:

And here are some before and during shots:




And here's a tour of my house now that I filmed featuring my new furnace and air conditioning system:
So there you have it.  Two million three thousand and eighty-two words, including this sentence.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Best and funniest video blog post so far! =D Now we just need a tour of the rest of your house... given by William and Jadzia!!! lol

Jamaal Milner said...

It was a fun video! And I’m glad you kept the kids distracted by doing this. Kids can get too curious and may meddle with the installation. Congrats on your new furnace though! :D It’s a good thing you did this a year ago because new furnaces are expected to become more expensive in the coming days. Don’t forget to change the filters regularly to keep this unit running for decades. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...