Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mini me

That's right, my daughter now has a Star Trek uniform to match mine.  Made in Poland by my husband's Babcia.  Amazing!  Obviously my extended family is very supportive of my love of Star Trek (though they don't always understand it).  Now I so need to find another Star Trek event for her to wear this to.  This comes just after a friend of mine found a Star Trek shirt for William at a thrift store.  If I convince him to be Mr Spock, instead of a dragon or Batman, then we could have an entire Star Trek family for Halloween!


2 comments:

Columbia Thorndale said...

Yeah Star trek

Cara said...

That's so adorable! Hopefully, William will change his mind. You should start showing him how cool Mr. Spock is.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...