Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Kids Learning about Science (totally not just playing)

Here are some videos of my kids learning about science. That's what you do at the Science Centre. We were technically there to preview the Snakes and Lizards Alive Exhibit (because my mother is media), but of course we spent most of our time in the Kidsparks area. Which I highly recommend for toddlers, if you can find someone to get you in for free. Or even if you have to pay, because everyone loves the Science Centre (even babies).



Okay, I'm exhausted. Really. Kid outtings take a lot out of you. It was a great day though. Thanks to my mother (also the Science Centre people who invited the media but especially my mother) for giving us a great day.

1 comment:

Columbia Thorndale said...

I am so jealous!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...