Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Wind

Why can't we just have a nice sunny day? Why must we have what would be a nice sunny day if not for howling winds, the kind that you can actually feel moving your car as you drive along, the kind that instantly turn your hair into a squirrel's nest, the kind that frighten babies? Being forced inside by bitter cold, snow, or rain, is acceptable. Instead we have the sun taunting us from the window with blissful springtime temperatures. Then, the moment we don our spring jackets and head outside to "play rocks" (as my son would say), we are nearly blown over by the last angry remnants of winter.

Jadzia got her first shots today. I kept telling her that they would help keep her from getting sick. She cried anyway.

William fought going down for his nap and was cranky when he woke up. I can tell this is going to be a difficult evening.

Adam will be late at work tonight...again.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Jen that sucks. :( I'm sorry... It was like that here today. It was so sunny but when I went out tonight it rained buckets! Now I'm soaked and my hair is huge lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...