Friday, March 20, 2009

New Library Card



Jadzia just got her first library card today. I'm not sure what kinds of stories she likes yet, so I picked four board books at random. (Also the only method of selection available to someone who is also chasing a two-year-old around). Yes, that big wet spot on her shirt is puke. Puking is her hobby right now, but I'm hoping she'll take up reading instead.



I left Jadzia on the floor in her baby gym thingie and when I came back she had totally turned around so her head was pointed in the opposite direction. Now she just needs to roll-over, crawl, walk, get her driver's licence, and then she can go to the library all by herself!


I didn't capture secret spin maneuver on film, but here's a video of her doing nothing in particular for 3 minutes:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

quite the enticing description for that video

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...