Friday, March 13, 2009

All work and no play makes Adam not here

Adam has been working late all this week.

Which means I've been working late too.

Picture me as a juggler, only instead of balls, or bowling pins, or fire, I have a baby and a toddler.

Which is especially difficult after 6pm.

Usually Adam puts William to bed, and I put Jadzia to bed.

Sometimes, Adam comes home from work just to put William to bed, then drives back.

Tonight I had to do it.

Of course I had to put the baby down first.

William just went to sleep now, more than an hour after his usual bedtime.

Adam is still at work, but he says he'll be done soon.

I miss him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know what i would suggest!!!!
columbia

Becca said...

Aw Jen :(

You must be so tired!

Your welcome to visit me here William can be distracted by Aedan- And leave late enough to drive them both home sound asleep.

Adam Filipowicz said...

what would you suggest?

Super Happy Jen said...

Suggest? Um...winning the lotto?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...