Monday, June 16, 2008

December 20th

I finally got my official due date from the doctor today and it's much earlier than I thought.  I've been telling people "Early January" and the above pregnancy ticker (now updated) was previously counting down to January 4th.  Now suddenly I'm 13 weeks preggers and I have a baby due before Christmas!  Gah!

William was 11 days late, so maybe if my doctor isn't too induction-happy I can still have a January baby.  Perhaps she(or he) will even be the first baby of the new year.  Wouldn't that be exciting?  (Though highly unlikely).

My ridiculously early due date was about all my doctor had time to tell me before he had to run and meet some paramedics who were whisking away an emergency patient.  He was kind enough, however, to send me down to the basement to feed the vampires.  Pregnant woman blood is their favourite flavour.

1 comment:

zydeco fish said...

December 20th is at the end of Sagittarian land, the best of the signs. We rock.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...