Sunday, May 25, 2008

First Communion Family Thingie.



Today we went to my husband's cousin (my cousin-in-law?) Patrick's First Communion. This first involves going to church (which always creeps me out) and is then followed by a wedding-reception-like family gathering. William stole the show, and enjoyed himself thoroughly because the event involved his favourite things: eating, running around with other kids, eating, people smiling at him and gushing about how cute he is, eating, climbing stairs, and eating.
The kids pictured above with William are more of my cousin-in-laws, Darius and Claudia. And of course the second pic is William being fed by his Babcia. Yes, he always opens his mouth that wide when he is being fed.
Also Adam wants me to make sure to mention that his toe might be broken because he dropped a piece of wood on it. It's all red and purple. Poor dear. Leave it to my husband to attempt carpentry in bare feet.

2 comments:

zydeco fish said...

Church creeps me out too. Your "wedding-reception-like" description reminded me that the kids are dressed like they are brides and grooms at these things, right? I am not religious, but it seems to me to be the case.

Super Happy Jen said...

The ones doing communion are. Patrick wore a tux. But I ran out of the church under the pretext of chasing William, so I didn't get to see a lot of the girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...