Thursday, February 08, 2007

Dr. Cervix Poker

So I went to the doctor today and he had a gay old time poking around my cervix to see if it was "ready". While this might seem like a party, it actually isn't very pleasant. Anyway, he told me he thinks that I'll go into labour this weekend. So of course I got all freaked out and got into to one of my "I'm so terrified of labour that I'm going to cry" moods. Adam had to drop me off at my Mommy and Daddy's house so I could get hugs.

I'm out of that mood now and I'm onto the "I hope I go into labour this minute, but I don't think this pregnancy will ever end" mood. My mother-in-law's birthday is Saturday, so that might be fun for him to have the same birthday as his grandma.

Well maybe by Monday I'll have some baby pictures to post. Of my own baby, I mean. No promises, just hopes.

2 comments:

zydeco fish said...

Good luck with that. I hope everything comes out alright :-) Before you know it, the kid will be in kindergarten, or jardin d'enfants.

Carol said...

Jen I check your blog like a million times a day, just waiting for a new wee author to appear! Plus, I'm desperate to go out shopping and buy baby stuff!!

I can't wait to hear your great news!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...