Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

Just call me Clifford the Big Red Dog. I'm wearing red Clifford ears, I drew a doggie nose on my face with make-up, and I even found a black choker that could pass for a collar. I wore my costume to work today despite the wemblings of my conservative husband. As far as I've seen, only one other person dressed up today; she came as a bloody surgeon. My theory is that people refrain from dressing up because they're afraid they won't be taken seriously. I don't worry about that: nobody takes me seriously anyway.

Anyway I'm having a great time. Everywhere I go people smile at me and tell me how cute I look, sometimes they even give me candy. People should behave this way every day! I just love Halloween.

Tonight I have class so I won't be able to see all the Trick-or-Treaters. Can you believe this is the second year in a row that my class has fallen on Halloween? I have a presentation today too, so I couldn't be "sick". Just as well, my group will probably get an A+. I mean, how could anyone give a bad mark to a big red puppy?

1 comment:

Super Happy Jen said...

I need to ammend my previous statement that only one other person dressed up. I did see another girl wearing a black cape and crown, not sure what she's supposed to be.

Oh and thanks to Becca and Drew for inviting us to see their adorable chubby-cheeked baby boy at their 3D ultrasound last night.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...