Sunday, June 04, 2006

Lasik Party

Yesterday I had a party to celebrate my fabulous new vision. I planned this before I found out the even-more-life-changing news. Anyway I had a lot of good friends show up and we had fun. I made this yummy non-alcoholic punch with fruits floating in it:

2 liters Sprite
2 liters no-name mango punch
2 liters rasberry sorbet
2 can pineapple
Some 2 bananas and some strawberries all cut up

All the boys gravitated around the Nintendo and played Mario Kart. All the girls talked about babies and weddings (my friends Becky and Val are getting married, not to each other). A few token moments were spent chatting about how the eye surgery went.

After everyone left I realized I had neglected to put up the cool LASIK Party poster that I made ages ago:



Oh well. Despite the lack of the poster, a good time was had by all.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Wow, Jen, thats a Scary looking poster! I don't think anyone else would have wanted to have surgery if they sqaw that :)

Maritza said...

Eek! That poster! No!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...