Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My Slash Parents

For those of you who are unfamiliar with slash fiction (Mom), they are explicit stories involving two male tv characters in a sexual relationship. It started with star trek (as much perversion does), the first slash fiction being about Kirk and Spock (Kirk/Spock, Kirk slash Spock, Slash Fiction, get it?). Supposedly this kind of fan fiction is written primarily for hetrosexual women, because we will both identify with the male characters and be attracted to them at the same time.

Anway I found this quiz (below) which lets you figure out which star trek slash couple are your parents. These guys are having sex right, so they can have babies. It's the 24th century after all (or the 23rd, depending on the series). I get different stuff if I type in just my first name, my maiden name, my middle name, so play around with it.

I think the big question is which one of them is Mom?



Who are your Star Trek Slash parents? by jenniferlupin
Name
Age
Your Parents
Quiz created with MemeGen!



Technorati Tags:, , , , ,

1 comment:

zydeco fish said...

That's freakin' bizarre! Suddenly, I am imaging Dax and T'Pol...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...