Thursday, February 23, 2006

Yoplait's response

Here is Yoplait's response to my e-mail (see previous post). I actually think their e-mail is more hilarious than mine.

Dear Mrs Filipowicz,

We acknowledge receipt of your comments concerning the Yoplait Creamy commercial, and we would like to thank you for the interest you have shown in Yoplait’s products.

Actually I wasn't really interested in their products at all. In fact, I recall saying I was boycotting them. but moving on:

Please be assured that your comments have been sent to our marketing department for our constant revaluation of our publicity.

Ooooo! Maybe I'll get an e-mail from the marketing boys.

We enjoy receiving your comments and encourage your feedback on our products. Please understand that we cannot accept suggestions for new products, advertising, promotions, etc. from persons outside our organisation. This is necessary to prevent any misunderstandings as to the origin of ideas.

Just remember that is was my idea to take the ad of hell off the air. So when they finally do, I think Yoplait will owe me some money.

Once again, thank you for your comments and please be assured that Yoplait is continuously working to be the first to offer consumers innovative products of the highest quality.

Sincerely yours,
Marie-France Laurin
Consumer service
YOPLAIT




Actually, Marie, I really didn't take issue with your products at all. The yogurt is fine, I'm just boycotting it on principle.

2 comments:

zydeco fish said...

Wow, it's like they never even read your letter. If I were you, I'd suggest a few new products and advertising ideas just to see what happens.

Becca said...

Wow, some sort of hatemail spam-bot... I just hope your not on their email lists and get more spam now

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...