Friday, February 25, 2005

Telephone Tag

Those of you who attempted to decipher my Pig Latin blog entry know that I've been waiting on a call from a call centre in St. Catharines. Hopefully, they will be the ones to cure my unemployment woes. Well those who know me know I'm a hermit. I don't leave the house. Heck, I rarely step away from my computer. Unfortunately, I'm still just a level-one hermit (I still have friends and do go out on occasion). Today I needed to be a level-six hermit (Someone who believes personal hygiene is an unnecessary luxury) because the moment I stepped into the shower the call centre called. Whether they called to say "Welcome aboard" or "Chuck you Farley" I cannot say, because when I called them back I got a machine. I left what I hoped was an intelligent, non-desperate message. When are they going to call back? When?

Gagh!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...