Monday, November 08, 2004

Luck Be a Lady Bug.

There's a lady bug in my bedroom. I keep hearing this buzzing sound and raising my hand to swat the offending insect; then I see that it's a lady bug. Then I feel all guilty. I almost squashed a lady bug. Several times. Why can't I kill a lady bug you ask? Duh! Everyone knows lady bugs are good luck. Well this one better be because I'm counting on it (and my lucky earrings) to get me that job at Royal Bank.

Tuesday, November 9th, 2004

That's right, a 2-day post. Yesterday I cut the post short because Adam came over. The lady bug is crawling on my keyboard now. This should help me get my homework done for my fact-checking class; I have to write a 400 word thing on my classmate Vince. If I get done that I might enter some contests on-line.

She's crawling on my mouse cord. Mom thinks I should get rid of her: "Tell her her children are on fire." That, of course is a reference to the nursery rhyme:

Ladybug! Ladybug!
Fly away home.
Your house is on fire.
And your children all gone.

All except one,
And that's little Ann,
For she crept under the frying pan.

I think I'll call my lady bug Ann. Ann, can you make it sunny for my birthday tomorrow? It smells like winter outside. Icky.

1 comment:

Becca said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...