Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Photo: Please Do Not Flush


I'm not sure where I took this picture. Probably in a public washroom on the way to North Bay, that was a time when I was into photos of signs in public washrooms. I enjoy taking pictures in washrooms (not of people, you perverts). It's not something many people would think of doing. I took a picture of this sign because I like the graphic of the toilet. Boys will probably find this picture interesting as it offers a glimpse inside the no-man's land that is the woman's washroom. (How many boys have actually seen a sign asking them not to flush feminine hygiene products?)


I'd like to see someone try to flush a diaper!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes that is a werd toilett drawing.

Good job.. :) keep up the good work

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...