Thursday, August 19, 2004

The highlight of my day.

Even though it is late at night (or early in the morning, depending on how you look at it) I will not go to bed without telling my faithful readers about the highlight of my day. If I put it off to tommorrow I will forget about it like I forgot to write reviews for Mean Girls (**) and Alien vs. Predator (**).

The highlight of my day was: Rollerblading with Amy by the lake in Hamilton. First we had some healthfood at Hutch's. By "healthfood" I of course mean food that is yummy, greasy, and contains very little nutritional value. I had fries and a burger and Amy had fries and a hot dog. Afterwards, we negated the unhealthiness of our healthfood by rollerblading 6.5 km. We would have done more except we were afraid it might rain (and it did, 30 seconds after we were in the car. SUCKERS!). Then we went to my house, Adam came over and the three of us hung out in my room and played board games.

There you have it. I know you're thinking: She postponed her bedtime to write that? I was expecting more, action, drama, and suspense. I admit, my life is boring. Okay? Happy now? You people are so demanding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your life is not boring. many people do absolutely nothing all the time.. and when they do something that they think is exciting it would make watching grass grow seem like skydiving throught a straw into a shark tank.

I think you have a fab life.. dont look down on it..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...